So I got tagged on facebook to participate on this meme. I’m bringing it out of the facebook world and mashing it with the blogging world.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I was chased by 7 French officers with semi-automatics during my second stay in Paris.
- I shared a bed with a bat once.
- I auditioned for “Beauty and the Geek” to which I received a call back and had a short clip of my audition shown on national television.
- I’m a sociology major who does IT work and has previously taught high school theology and computer science.
- I don’t smoke but I have cigarette cravings every few months.
- I’m a beer snob.
- I’m dyslexic when it comes to numbers.
- I want to live in Boston & a European city for a while-preferably one that speaks English.
- I secretly want to be Australian so I can have an Australian accent. Heck, I just want a cool sexy accent. British, Irish, German, French…just anything. Anything but Asian. Asian accents are effing annoying.
- I’m a Twinkie. Yellow on the outside and White on the inside. I wish I was Caucasian. Though, pulling the minority card on occasion is useful.
- Sometimes I wish my life was like Scrubs. I pretend to zone out like JD to an alternate universe. I could be cold as Dr. Cox. A nervous wreck like Eliot. A prankster like the Janitor. Short as Dr. Kelso and a token minority like Turk.
- I made $2.25 for jumping over a trash bin.
- I scuba dived and almost died. And I liked it. And I want to do it again. Not because I died, because it was so cool.
- The best pranks I ever pulled involved a cow.
- I own the 1985 Bears Super Bowl Shuffle on vinyl still in its original shrink wrap.
- I love to travel.
- I strive to be successful. However, every time I reach the top, I give it up and pass it on, only to start over again.
- I love cooking for others. Cooking for myself is a chore, but cooking for others is fun.
- Growing up, I liked Digimon. That’s right folk, I loved the show. You got a problem with that?
- I found a 4-leaf clover once.
- Bought a pair of orange pants due to peer pressure. Looking back at it, I’m not sure if that was such a good idea.
- When I want to be alone, that means I want to be around friends. When I’m around friends, I just want to be alone. Weird ain’t it?
- I’m terrified of heights but I love to rock climb.
- Sometimes I wish I was an eagle so I can soar in the sky and watch the world below.
- I call a lot of places home, just not where my family lives.