Rules when sleeping in a train station:
- Make sure your wallet, money & password are securely placed in your deep pants pockets. This way, if someone wants to rob you, they must grope you. Guys, potention gropers might stay away if they see you have a major case of the morning wood. Pop a vigra just in case. Girls, the gropers might get carried away. If that is the case, you’ll soon realize it such that you can wake up and scream for help.
- Bundle up. When sleeping in a drafty station, it’s important to stay warm.
- Find a way to strap your luggage to you. If it’s a bag, use it as a pillow while you have your hand wrapped around the handle. If it’s a suitcase, sit on it or lean against it. This case if they steal it, they will have to knock you off.
- Find a well lit area with other people who have no other choice but to join you. Avoid corners and sleeping bums.
- Read a book, drink pop or find a way to keep yourself occupied. The longer you stay awake, the less of a chance someone can pick pocket you.
- Relax, lay down on a bench or lean against your luggage & sleep. Make sure to set your alarm.