So I’m currently packing as I prepare to move at the end of the month (I still haven’t signed a lease yet), when I came across quite a few interesting things that I forgot I own:
- Crutches – Used them for an April fools day prank 1 year ago. Definitely not mine.
- Plaques – When my high school closed, I grabbed them to give to my classmates lest they get thrown out. It’s been 2 years and I still have them.
- A street sign – It was getting thrown out so I took it. Never hung that sucker up after living in this apartment for 3 years.
- An electric guitar case – I don’t own an electric guitar…unless my Guitar Hero guitar counts.
- A brand new tennis racket – I don’t play tennis at all.
- An “On the Air” sign – I thought it would be a cool thing to hang up.
- A book dating back to 1920 – I thought it look pretty.
Yeah, I’m curious what else I’m going to dig up.