Thank you everyone who participated in the Project for Awesome 2009.
This year, all the combined efforts totaled in:
– 48 hours of promoting, commenting, rating & favoriting charities.
– Over 2,000 videos for charities were made.
– Over 1 million comments were entered.
– Over 3 years of combined time people spent promoting the Project for Awesome.
– The hashtag #P4A was the number 1 Twitter trend, beating Avatar (a $250 million movie)
Here is what YouTube looked like at the end of the Project for Awesome:
Want to know more? John summarizes it all here:
Thank you again for making the Project for Awesome, awesome.