Olympic fever is upon us and what better way to watch the opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympic games than to drink! Besides, it’s my birthday; let’s celebrate together.
- You see your country of heritage, nationality or residence.
- Young child to Olympian story.
- Big Ben is shown (guys only).
- London Eye is shown (girls only).
- The Queen is shown.
- A country of one is represented.
- There is a Harry Potter reference.
- A single child is on stage.
- Bob Costas is speaking.
- Someone is drinking tea.
- The stadium is completely dark.
- When an athlete uses his/her cell phone to take pictures/video.
- When someone cool happens & everyone in the room is in awe.
Drink half your drink if…
- Stone Henge is shown.
- There is a technical difficulty.
Chug/Take a Shot if…
- David Tennant carries the Olympic Flame.
- The Queen does something unroyal-like.
So let’s celebrate my 28th birthday together. I don’t want anyone to get wasted, but it would be nice to have one international birthday party. If you can tweet me a picture of you drinking along or tag me on Facebook.