After the success of the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics drinking game, it’s time to present you the closing ceremony drinking game:
Drink ONCE if…
- An athlete is wearing a bronze medal.
- Bob Costas is speaking.
- There are children on stage.
- When the Queen is shown.
- When the Spice Girls appear.
- When an athlete uses her/his cell phone to take a picture or video.
- The commentators say something obvious.
- One Direction appears.
- NBC does something worthy of #NBCFail.
- A really old musician performs.
- Something reappears from the opening ceremony
Drink TWICE if…
- An athlete is shown wearing a gold medal. (per gold medal)
- You owned the Spice Girls CD growing up.
- You don’t know who is One Direction.
- A really old musician performs better than expected at their age.
Make someone drink if… (tweets count)
- An athlete is wearing a silver medal.
- A gold medal British athlete is shown.
Guys drink if…
- Big Ben is shown
- Missy Franklin is shown
Girls drink if…
- The London Eye is shown
- Michael Phelps is shown
Drink half your drink if…
- Carnival is depicted.
- The TARDIS appears.
- The Queen does something unroyal-like (again).
- The Olympic flame still has a flicker while being extinguished.
Chug or Take a shot if…
- David Tennant appears.
I’d do more, but with all the medal wears walking around, I think we have enough.